our new office location
CAS Architecture | September 17, 2014
We are pleased to announce our new office location on the historic square in Lawrenceville. The existing storefront was originally built in 1914, 100 years ago. We will renovate the interior space exposing the beautiful brick walls, refinishing the old wood floors and exposing the wood trusses in the ceiling. Our daily view will be of the historic Gwinnett Courthouse built in 1885.
Read more news >
Posted on Wed, September 17, 2014
by CAS Architecture filed under