MENU
  • old bell rings for first time since 1957

    CAS Architecture | August 28, 2014

    Mr. Emmett Clower, former student at the Old Snellville School, rings the old bell for the first time since 1957. The new tower supports the original bell from the old Snellville School. The tower is located near its original location which is now on the campus of Snellville United Methodist Church.  The original school taught students from 1922 to 1957 until South Gwinnett High School opened. Learn more >

RSS Feed